- LLB (Hons) 1997, Diploma in Commercial Litigation from the Law Society of Ireland (2008)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland (2003)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales (2008)
- Member of AVMA (Action Against Medical Accident)
- Member of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers)
- Member of the Litigation Committee of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.
Brief overview of my career:
When I qualified, I joined Lavelle Partners and practiced in the area of property for 18 months. I then transferred into the litigation department and have worked exclusively in the medical negligence and personal injury department for the past 15 years. In that time, I have become an expert in this area of law and am regularly called upon by my peers and the media to offer professional opinion.
Each year, I organise the annual Medical Negligence conference for Solicitor members of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.
Professional memberships & accreditation’s:
- Member of AVMA (Action Against Medical Accident),
- Member of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and
- Member of the Litigation Committee of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
What I offer my clients :
My clients benefit from the fact that I have over 15 years’ experience working exclusively in the area of Medical Negligence and Personal Injury cases, particularly complex birth injury, brain and spinal vascular injury claims. I also handle cases involving delayed diagnosis, neurological, ophthalmic, obstetric, gynecological, surgical, dental negligence and fatal injury claims.
My approach is one of simple and practical advice, I listen and I understand your concerns and goals. I am caring and determined and I work closely with my clients throughout the process.
With my dedicated team, we will assist you in gathering records and seeking independent medical expert advice on your case and care needs.
I am well liked by my clients, and they praise me for my dedication and careful preparation of cases. This is directly as a result of my passion for my work.
Why I love what I do:
I find my work challenging and rewarding and it’s a privilege to act for my clients and to understand their personal situations. I admire their strength of character when faced with difficult times in their lives. I can use my experience and empathy to assist my clients in navigating the Court process.
Personal interests :
My family, tennis, travelling, reading, family and being involved in the local community.